CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The joys of being a girl...

Today Al and I photographed Cynthia and Terry's wedding! I have so many images to download but thought I'd start with a few of three of the girls getting ready. One of these girls used to be a co-worker of mine so I already knew that she was a great, fun person. The two other girls made us feel so at ease and at home from the moment we met them. We had a great time getting to know a little about them.

I'll be posting more images from the wedding throughout the weekend and week. But for now, here are three sweet girls. Beautiful on the inside and out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing all your pics.

You had great subjects to work with, the girls were beautiful.

Love Mom

Al Quackenbush said...

Wow, babe - you got some great shots. I can't wait to see the rest of them. You and that camera are becoming one unit!! Love the details you get. I need to take the 'Kymberli Q Details 101' class.

Denise Olson said...

Love the lighting, the abstracts, really creating a serene moment with these photos.....

Al, I'll sign too!!! Stunning work, Kim!

david & kimi baxter said...

wow kymberli! these look incredible! so rich and crisp! mmm...that sounds like a really good dessert. :) cannot wait to see the rest!