CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Xtina - Venice Beach - Final

Wow! Finally! I'm finished with Christina's session. I have to thank her for waiting soooo patiently. I also have to thank her for being SUCH A GREAT SPORT! She did anything and everything that Al and I wanted her to do and didn't mind 1) getting sand in her nice shoes, 2) sitting on wet grass (that was her idea, not mine), 3) taking her bike with her in her cute little dress and heels, and 4) didn't mind all the creeps taking point and shoot photos of her! LOL I told her they probably thought she was someone famous and were probably saying "She looks familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen her!" :)- Anyway, thanks Christina - we had a GREAT time with you! Our website should be up VERY soon (we're talking the next day or so) and there will be plenty of images of you on there! :) Supastaaahhh! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Share |

5 comments:

Jared said...

Hi Kymberli,
your ability to find color and work with it is quite remarkable - I love it! Specifically: red lipstick - red stairs - warm skin tones, blue wall - blue bike - cool skin tones, and I dig the one below too with kindof a vintage tone where Christina melts into the building a bit which really brings out her eyes.

By the way, I used to live in Fullerton and Brea and worked/volunteered in Long Beach...

Moto Yoshi said...

Like all the photos.. great color and movement. Prop usage, background, all nice.. I love it!

Personally like the B/W, but nice colors and candy like colors.. yum.

Do you find places first or you find models first to fit the location?? ;)

Would love to see more dark side.. if you are interested in that route with your sense of artistic eyes of yours.

Great to meet to you the other day!

Yosh

Mom said...

These pics look so professional. She looks like a true model.

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Kymberli,

Wow! You did such a fantastic job on these photos! I can hardly believe that you haven't been doing this longer. It was well worth the wait. I had so much fun shooting with you and Al! I'm so glad to know the both of you, you two are very talented indivduals! Lots of love! -Christina

PS. The foot photo is really awesome... I was nervous at first because feet aren't my thing but you made mine look attractive! :)